Zinpro Corporation, the feed industry leader in the manufacturing, research and marketing of Performance Minerals, is seeking a highly motivated individual for the position of Benelux Country Manager. Location is western Europe: Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg. Work from a home-based office or from the Regional European office in Boxmeer, Netherlands. This position reports to the EU & South Africa Sales Manager.
In this role, the Country Manager will be responsible for the selling and marketing activities in the designated area. This includes participation in strategic directions, short- and long-term planning, sales development and managing all aspects of account support.
This position has a focus for all species Ruminants, Swine and Poultry. The technical complexity of the product means that you will have a sound background in animal nutrition and knowledge of the Benelux feed and premix market.
- Lead a coordinated strategic approach in key markets with support of Marketing and Research & Nutritional Services.
- Achieve sales goals and objectives within the established budget.
- Promote Zinpro products and offer technical sales support to current/potential customers and key influencers to develop strong long-term customer relations.
- Fully support and grow the service and support to customers within identified species and priorities.
Qualified candidates should possess:
- BSc, MSc, or Veterinary degree in Animal Nutrition.
- Strong background in Ruminants, Swine, Poultry.
- Proven experience in sales in the animal nutrition industry.
- Ability to present and communicate complex technical knowledge.
- Expertise in nutrition and animal husbandry is essential.
- Knowledge about the structure of the Benelux feed market.
- Ability to read, write, speak Dutch and English. German language skills are appreciated.
- The ability to interact and communicate with individuals within an organisation at all levels internally and externally.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office software and use of the internet.
- Minimum of 50% of work time will be spent traveling throughout the Benelux. Attend external, internal meetings and conferences as required with occasional global travel.
Zinpro Corporation provides individual career growth opportunity and an excellent compensation package commensurate with your experience.
For immediate consideration, please apply here
|Location||Home-based office or Zinpro’s Regional office in the Netherlands|
|% Travel||50% throughout the Region|