Source: Feedinfo News Service
Feed Additives 2017 will be held September 27–29 in Frankfurt, Germany, and promises to be a must-attend experience packed with business-critical information, novel ideas, innovations and solutions for the global animal nutrition industry. Feedinfo will bring together an incredible group of speakers who can collectively help address the challenges of our times.
“With topics covering the growing global economy, regulation, scientific and technological advances, and insight into current market information, Feed Additives 2017 will set the stage for forward-thinking discussions about the future of the global animal nutrition industry – an idea with roots in the identification of a growing industry need for a neutral business gathering for stakeholders from across the specialty feed ingredients value chain”, says Feedinfo News Service Editor-in-Chief, Simon Duke.
Feed Additives 2017 will be:
– 3 days of ideas, connections, and networking opportunities.
– 3 days to explore the most pressing questions of our sector and to imagine what the future might look like.
– 3 days of mainstage, thought-provoking presentations and not-to-be-missed, interactive panel sessions involving market analysts, company executives and industry researchers.
To keep track of the agenda and the speakers at Feed Additives 2017 please visit:
Day 1 – MARKET INSIGHT & STRATEGY – is designed to help evolve the global strategy of organizations. Tailor made for senior stakeholders and commercial teams, Market Insight & Strategy will offer insight into current market information and look to expected advancements to support the development of new opportunities. Topics to be discussed include:
• Current and potential growth markets for specialty feed ingredients
• Macro-economic issues impacting the industry
• Demand, supply chain and pricing overviews of the amino acids and vitamins markets
• The global landscape of antibiotic usage and where commercial opportunities may be
• Feed additive usage in key regions such as Asia and South America
Day 2 – PRODUCT INNOVATION & POLICY will identify areas of development to drive the strategic direction of R&D functions and commercial teams. The costly and timely process of product regulation will be addressed with in-depth analysis of legislation from Europe and across the world. Key topics covered will include:
• How the digital revolution could advance the feed additives sector
• Reviewing innovative research into gut health
• What the consumers, supermarkets and nutritionists believe is needed from feed additives
• Alternative proteins in animal feed and how additives can support these
• Understanding the EU and EFSA procedures for registering specialty feed ingredients
Day 3 – TECHNICAL R&D WORKSHOPS will focus on scientific and technological advances and provide information about how the feed additives sector is innovating. Key topics covered will include:
• Advancements in the fields of Enzymes, Minerals, Eubiotics, as well as Phytogenics and other Natural feed additives
• New technologies to develop and manufacture feed additives more efficiently
• Reviewing recent scientific papers to gain a picture of developments from around the world
For more information on Feed Additives 2017 please contact:
– Olympia Theocharous for speaking opportunities
+44 (0)20 7202 0931
– Ben Cronin for sponsorship opportunities
+44 (0)7780 474763