Neovia ranks among the world leaders in nutrition and animal health and stands apart with strong international development working in 6 main activities: Complete feed, Services and Premixes, Additives, Analysis laboratories, Aquaculture and Petcare.
BernAqua, part of Neovia Group, is a hatchery feed company exclusively dedicated to the development, production and distribution of specialized, high quality feeds and solutions for a healthy growth of fish and shrimp.
BernAqua has developed a full premium line of fish and shrimp larval feed, rotifer and Artemia enrichment products, direct shrimp larvae enrichment products, and grow-out feeds. These benefit farmers operating fish and shrimp hatcheries.
Aquaculture is the fastest growing animal farming business today. Hatcheries are the foundation of the aquaculture industry, and feeds are at the heart of their success. Therefore, our main focus is helping our customers to achieve the best results while delivering healthy and tasty seafood.
Hatchery Sales Manager Aquaculture – Europe and Middle East
Reporting to: BernAqua Commercial Director
Location: European country
Activity: Export & Sales Management, Commercial Prospection
Develop Aquaculture sales and technical support in Europe and Middle East countries by providing an effective support to Neovia key actors (subsidiaries and distributors). Increase market penetration and market share of the Neovia Aquaculture products.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Neovia BernAqua Business Team and share the challenges of driving sales and business development in the European and Middle East territory.
Reporting to the BernAqua Commercial Director, you will develop client base, optimize the return on short and medium term investment and ensure profitable and sustainable partnerships with distributors and sales agents.
Establish the sales development strategy
- Draw up a sales development strategy in line with the Neovia overall Aquaculture strategy
- Analyse the strengths and weaknesses of the Neovia offer to the Aquaculture market in the region
- Maintain a watch on the area of activity ( Aquaculture markets, products, services)
Lead sales actions
- Identify prospects in the countries and introduce Neovia Aquaculture offering
- Lead and manage field sales teams in achieving their goals (prospecting, deployment of tools, sales pitch, etc.)
- Organize and lead sales and information meetings with country / region sales teams (subsidiaries, distributors)
- Monitor sales performance and report to management (sales forecast, customers review etc)
Develop and monitor the business
- Monitor the results of the action plans in both collective and individual terms (sales figures, etc.)
- Recommend and implement improvements concerning sales organization, customer relationships, Neovia products & services promotions etc
- Liaise closely with the Aquaculture Product Manager and Corporate Aquaculture Marketing Manager in order to provide market feedback and customers’ expectations.
Support sales teams
- Establish the roles and missions of each salesman with a view to performance and team building
- Establish the team objectives, how to achieve them and cascade them to the team
- Identify and communicate to the local sales teams the information necessary for the proper management and development of their activities, and in line with the company strategy
- Measure team and individual performance
- Develop employees and grow the team’s skills (recruitment, training, etc.)
- Energize the team through recognition and value contribution
You will develop and install professional relations management to organize International events and congresses and support distributors at local congresses/events.
THE SUCCESFULL APPLICANT
We are ideally looking for an International professional who come with strong sales and business development skills as well as excellent written and verbal communications in English.
Applicants should have:
A minimum of 5-8 years of experience in exports, including commercial, financial as well as legal and regulatory aspects
Experience in the animal nutrition / aquaculture industry is required and possibly in the Agricultural industry
Good business knowledge of the market context
Excellent background in international contract negotiation
Solid skills at country portfolio management and especially identifying business opportunities and set business priorities
Ability to deal with decision making process in a matrix organization
Very good business acumen and financial knowledge
This role requires frequent travel across the region of up to 50-60%.
Please apply by sending your CV and application letter to
Philippe Le Comte
Human Resources Director – EEMEA & Additives
|Contact||Philippe Le Comte|