- Ensure the quality and timely delivery of sample analysis
- Supervise the team of laboratory technicians as well as student, post-doctoral and visiting scientists
- Manage well-being and development of laboratory technicians
- Ensure development of DSM’s expertise through scouting and implementation of new relevant techniques
- Drive continuous improvement of workflow in the laboratory
- Monitor and write of peer-reviewed publication
- Support Marketing (customer visit, assessment of competitive products, …)
- M.Sc or Ph.D in Analytics, Chemistry, Animal Health, Nutrition or related field
- 5 to 8 years of experience working in Analytics applied to feed, raw material, digesta, and/or faeces
- Good competencies with Proximate Analyses, HPLC, GC and ideally with NIR and ICP
- Strong leadership skills and able to build relationships, morale and mutual respect
- Ability to write, and monitor peer-review publication
- Good communication skills across all hierarchy levels
- Sensitivity to a multicultural environment
- Fluent in English; Fluent in French or willingness to learn French. Any other language is of advantage
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
Procedure & Contact
Interested in this position? Please apply on-line by sending us your CV & Motivation letter in English via the career portal.
For additional questions, please contact Maryline Muhe (email@example.com)
Reference check procedures are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when these references checks are required.