At Novus our goal as a company is to help feed the world affordable, wholesome food and achieve a higher quality of life. We aim to make a clear difference in sustainably meeting the growing global need for nutrition and health.
Novus’ employees help bring this Vision and Mission to life. Our employees support our customers in over 80 countries worldwide. Our culture is driven by this mission to help support every person across the globe. We are always looking for dynamic people who share our mission to help feed the world.
Lead the marketing team and activities in META developing and maintaining strategic marketing plans for all new and existing products in alignment with global strategies. Integrate product line plan, sales plans, and regional marketing strategies into a META business plan. Drive the product management process in META for product platforms inclusive of price positioning, placement and promotion. Reporting to World Area Director (WAD), META. Under general direction from WAD, operates with autonomy and latitude in decision making.
- Develop business plans with integration of product line plans, sales plans and regional marketing strategies.
- Develop, maintain, and update value propositions for all technologies, solutions, and services.
- Work with the commercial organization, technical team, and cross functionally with the global teams, to ensure value propositions are practical, applicable, and demonstrate value to the customers versus key competitors. Integrate these into formal training processes developed with sales/technical/R&D.
- Advise Regional Sales in the development of their priorities, key focus areas for growth, and key targets.
- Build customer awareness of key Novus solutions.
- Maintain competitor database of products, pricing, marketing strategies.
- Update methionine and specialty market business intelligence gathering, including market mapping/size & analysis, pricing, competitive analyses and market segmentation for the region.
- Execute integrated communications plan in region to support Novus methionine and specialty business objectives and maximize profitability of the Novus business.
- Establish objectives, manage logistics and measure ROI of industry events and customer centric events in region.
- Facilitate overall effort of tradeshows and key customer meetings.
- Adhere to the Novus Management System (NMS), Novus Integrity System (NIS) and all policies and procedures related to position assignment.
General Guidance for Key Knowledge/Skills/ Experience
- Advanced degree (MS/MBA), Bachelor’s degree or comparable training in Animal Science, Business or related field, specialization in Marketing and 8+ years of marketing or related experience.
- 5+ years management experience over marketing or related team.
- Possesses and applies comprehensive knowledge of Marketing to the completion of complex assignments.
- Proven understanding and thorough knowledge of the livestock industry and the animal nutrition and health businesses.
- Strong cross functional skills to effectively work with colleagues, manage conflict, negotiate effectively, and achieve desired results.
- International experience to understand and optimize multicountry and multicultural business activities. Relevant experience in the Middle East, Turkey and Africa markets is a plus.
- Solid organization skills to streamline activities over broad product range.
- Demonstrated marketing communication skills and proven application of technical marketing tools.
- Strong analytical, marketing research and reporting skills.
- Strong business management and financial skills and understanding of gross profit objectives, and financial statements, etc.
Other Essential Requirements
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in one of the main languages in META region is a plus
Please submit your application to:
World Area Director