Zinpro Corporation, the feed industry leader in the manufacturing, research and marketing of Performance Minerals, is seeking a highly motivated individual for the position of Monogastric Country Manager-UK, Ireland, Scandinavia. This position will work from a home-based office; preferred location is the UK.
In this role, the Country Manager will be responsible for the selling and marketing activities in the designated area. This includes participation in strategic directions, short- and long-term planning, sales development and managing all aspects of account support.
- Lead a coordinated strategic approach in key markets with support of Marketing and Research & Nutritional Services.
- Achieve sales goals and objectives within the established budget.
- Promote Zinpro products and offer technical sales support to current/potential customers and key influencers to develop strong long-term customer relations.
- Fully support and grow the service and support to customers within identified species and priorities.
Qualified candidates should possess:
- MSc, PhD or Veterinary degree in Animal Nutrition preferred.
- Expertise in monogastric nutrition is essential.
- Proven experience in sales in the animal nutrition industry.
- Ability to present and communicate complex technical knowledge.
- Experience and understanding of mid-sized company culture and desire to work in that setting.
- Fluent in English; reading, writing, speaking.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office and use of the internet.
- The ability to interact and communicate with individuals within an organisation at all levels internally and externally.
- Expected to travel as needed throughout the UK, Ireland, Scandinavia. Attend external and internal meetings and conferences as required with occasional global travel. 50% of work time will involve business travel.
Zinpro Corporation provides individual career growth opportunity and an excellent compensation package commensurate with your experience.
For immediate consideration, please apply here
|Location||Home-based office, preferred location is the UK|
|% Travel||50% in the Region|