You act as Scientist, based in DSM Nutritional Products Research Centre for Animal Nutrition & Health in Village-Neuf (France), on the mission to establish protocols for the evaluation of feed additives. You will be part of the R&D department dedicated to identify, develop and evaluate the efficacy of products in the field of Animal Nutrition & Health. You will integrate an R&D team and work in close connection with Innovation and Marketing team. We are looking for somebody to start from September 1st, 2018 or as per agreement with a duration of 18 months.
- Develop and establish protocols for efficient product development in an applied research environment for Animal Nutrition & Health
- Perform scientific literature review
- Conduct feeding trials and reporting research results
- Perform statistical analyses
- Publish in journals and magazines, scientific and technical developments
- PhD in poultry/swine nutrition or equivalent
- Experience with feed additives and/or gut health
- Veterinary/surgery knowledge would be an advantage
- Statistical knowledge
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- English fluent and willingness to learn French
- Behaviors: Motivated, independent and able to work in a multicultural and interdisciplinary team and Creativity
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
Procedure & Contact
Interested in this position? Please apply on-line by sending us your CV & Motivation letter in English via the career portal (www.dsm.com/careers). For additional questions, please contact Maryline Muhé (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.