Evonik, one of the world’s leading specialty chemicals companies, stands for appealing business and innovative strength. We work in a a trustful and performance-oriented corporate culture that is geared to profitable growth and increasing the value of the company. In more than 100 countries, we benefit from our proximity to customers, and our leading market positions. More than 36,000 employees are bound by a claim: No product is so perfect that it couldn’t be made better.
We don’t produce car tires, mattresses, tablets, or animal feed. However, these end products contain Evonik products – like 4,000 others, too. Often, it’s just a small amount that we contribute but that’s exactly what makes the difference. This is how Evonik makes tires more fuel-efficient, mattresses bouncier, tablets more effective, and animal nutrition healthier. That’s specialty chemicals. And we are one of the best in the world.
What we offer
You will work on exciting and challenging topics together with a team in an ultra-modern, innovative and creative environment. Intensive on-the-job training with expert colleagues guarantees you will quickly become familiar with your duties and perform them independently. Performance related pay and the opportunity for personal and professional development are of course part of the package. Since 2009 Evonik Industries AG has been certified as a family-friendly company by the German Hertie Foundation.
- Develop the global market for rumen-protected Methionine
- Safeguard and expand the global business with Mepron for dairy in line with the business strategy and targets
- Define and implement the global product strategy
- Support portfolio expansion in the field of rumen-protected products
- Develop and implement product sales plan
- Responsible for marketing activities and materials
- Definition and steering of global sales targets in collaboration with Global Sales and Marketing Services
- Ensure production and product compliance with Legal, Quality and ESH standards
- Supervise relevant supply chain and monitor raw material and product inventories
- Successfully completed university degree in natural sciences, preferably in the area of animal nutrition, PhD desirable
- 5 to 10 years work experience as product manager in the area of dairy products
- Understanding of the global ruminant market in respect to trends, needs, demand and competition
- Technical know-how and experience with channel management required
- Profound English language skills, written and spoken
- Capable to engage and integrate different line functions within Evonik
- Strong communication and cooperation skills and a high level of customer orientation
- Strategic thinking, flexibility and commitment
- Willingness to travel internationally (30%)
To ensure the fastest process of your application and to protect the environment, please apply online at
Please address your application to Kerstin Wilch. If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact our Recruiting Center Team at 0800 2386645 (germany only) or +49 201 177 4200.
VACANCY REFERENCE NUMBER 113837
Please note that Evonik will not accept any unsolicited application documents sent by staffing firms. Evonik works in conjunction with preferred service providers and will not pay any fee to staffing firms in the absence of an appropriate framework agreement. Should Evonik receive a candidate profile from a staffing firm with which it has no framework agreement, and should this candidate subsequently be considered in the recruitment process or offered employment, no claims from the staffing firm will be entertained in this regard.
|% Travel||Willingness to travel internationally (30%)|