|Company||Evonik Nutrition & Care GmbH|
- Planning, implementation (with external partners), evaluation and publication of research studies
- Defining and meeting the budget for ruminant research activities
- Preparing publications, brochures and presentations for the technical sales team and customers
- Close professional relationship management with universities and research institutes
- Ensuring the scientific and technical support of marketing and sales activities
- Market observation with a focus on products, services and differentiation activities in the area of ruminant nutrition
- PhD in in the field of ruminant health and nutrition
- Initial professional experience or a post doc is desirable
- Strong writing and presentation skills and statistical knowledge
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Ability to work in a multicultural team
- Willingness to travel internationally
To ensure the fastest process of your application and to protect the environment, please apply online via our careers portal.
Please address your application to Dominik Schorbach. If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact our Recruiting Center Team at 0800 2386645 (Germany only) or +49 201 177 4200.
VACANCY REFERENCE NUMBER 118611
Please note that Evonik will not accept any unsolicited application documents sent by staffing firms. Evonik works in conjunction with preferred service providers and will not pay any fee to staffing firms in the absence of an appropriate framework agreement. Should Evonik receive a candidate profile from a staffing firm with which it has no framework agreement, and should this candidate subsequently be considered in the recruitment process or offered employment, no claims from the staffing firm will be entertained in this regard.
|% Travel||Willingness to travel internationally|