DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a purpose-led global science-based company in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living. DSM is driving economic prosperity, environmental progress and social advances to create sustainable value for all stakeholders. DSM delivers innovative business solutions for human nutrition, animal nutrition, personal care and aroma, medical devices, green products and applications, and new mobility and connectivity. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees. The company is listed on Euronext Amsterdam. More information can be found at www.dsm.com.
Are you an accomplished Scientist who wants to contribute to Bright Science in an industry with huge growth perspectives? Then our position as Scientist – Swine and/or Poultry (f/m) might be the ideal next step for you.
Based in DSM Nutritional Products Research Centre for Animal Nutrition & Health in Village Neuf (France), you will be part of R&D in a department working on very cutting edge and innovating projects. The position is permanent and will be based in Village-Neuf (France).
- Scientific responsibility for monogastric trials with internal stakeholders and external partners (universities / research institutes)
- Scientific responsibility for internal in vivo work and modeling related to monogastric (swine and/or poultry) nutrition and health
- Responsible for scientific support for innovation projects and global as well as regional marketing (local solutions)
- Scientific support of idea generation and evaluation, development of value proposition and application concepts for new global products and for local solutions in the field of monogastric nutrition & health
- Publications in scientific journals and presentations at scientific congresses
- Scientific support of customer events, customer visits, scientific workshops, etc.
- Ensure availability of state-of-the-art techniques and information
- PhD in swine and/or poultry nutrition and health
- 3 to 5 years of experience in relevant research environment (academic or industry)
- Knowledge of swine and/or poultry nutrition and gut health interactions, veterinary
- Proven ability to design, interpret and present in vivo experiments with monogastric animals
- Strong publication track record in international peer-reviewed journals
- Strong ability to convey complex scientific ideas and concepts in a clear manner
- Proven history of team participation and ability to deal with pressure
- Fluent in English and willing to learn French
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
Procedure & Contact
Interested in this position? Please apply on-line by sending us your CV & Motivation letter in English via the career portal (www.dsm.com/careers). For additional questions, please contact Maryline Muhé (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.