Excellence is not easy. That’s why Aviagen is constantly searching for confident, execution minded individuals to focus on delivering the next generation of genetic performance to the poultry industry.
As part of the Aviagen Group of companies, you are part of a global team on the forefront of delivering recognized genetic performance to poultry customers around the world. Being part of our team means that you are a member of a world class organization – working to ensure customers have what they need to meet growing global demand.
If you have a passion for Excellence in the Poultry Industry and share Aviagen’s Core Values:
• Positive Attitude
• Customer Focused
• Team Oriented
• Continuous Improvement
As part of the Aviagen Group of companies, you are part of a global team on the forefront of delivering recognized genetic performance to poultry customers around the world. Being part of Aviagen means that you are a member of a world class team – working to ensure customers have what they need to meet growing global demand.
Middle East & Africa is a fast growing region and we seek a Technical Services Manager to support our increasing customer base.
- You will have responsibility for developing relationships with customers in a diverse and challenging business environment
- You will work with them to address technical issues and develop action plans for poultry management, husbandry, feeding techniques, etc. which will enable customers to optimise the performance of our products
- You will work closely with other technical and commercial colleagues and also with internal specialists who can provide support in the areas of nutrition, veterinary health and incubation to deliver a comprehensive and effective service to our customers
- You will represent the team at internal team and external customer meetings
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with broiler breeder and/or broiler production. Degree in Veterinary Medicine would be advantageous
- Fluent in English. Arabic and/or French would advantageous
- Ability to travel extensively (approx 140 days) in the TMEA region working in the field with Aviagen clients
- Able to influence and persuade others through powerful communication
- Excellent organizational and inter-personal skills
- Creative, high in self-motivation, team player, proactive problem-solver
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office suite
- Demonstrate excellent presentation, technical writing and communication skills
Ideally the successful candidate will be located in the region.
If you are interested in contributing to this exciting and growing area of the business, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 29th March 2019
|Location||Middle East & Africa|
|% Travel||Extensive (approx 140 days) in the TMEA region|