Adisseo is one of the world’s leading experts in feed additives. The group relies on its 11 research centers and its production sites based in Europe, USA and China to design, produce and market nutritional solutions for sustainable animal feed.
With more than 2,100 employees, it serves around 3,500 customers in over 100 different countries through its global distribution network.
Adisseo is one of the main subsidiaries of China National BlueStar, leader in the Chinese chemical industry with nearly 23,000 employees and a turnover of 6,4 billion euros. Adisseo is listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange.
Adisseo Corporate website: www.adisseo.com
About Adisseo products and services
Adisseo offers its customers 4 forms of an essential amino acid, methionine for poultry and swine (Rhodimet® AT88 and Rhodimet® NP99) and protected methionine for ruminants (Smartamine® M and MetaSmart®), sodium sulfate (Adisodium™), a complete range of vitamins (Microvit®), multi-activities enzymes (Rovabio®), and specialty Selisseo® and Alterion®.
Adisseo supports the development of its customers by providing valuable and innovative services such as PNE – Precise Nutrition Evaluation – E-lab or DiM.
More information about our products and services : http://feedsolutions.adisseo.com
Technical Sales Poland
Reporting directly to the Area Sales Manager, and functionally to the Regional Specialty Manager, the position shall ensure the promotion and sale of specialty product ranges.
Helping define priorities in terms of the specialty sales strategy for customers and prospects, in collaboration with the Specialty Technical Sales Manager,
Developing the market share and promoting specialties and sales through sound technical expertise with the customers, prospects and key influencers targeted,
Ensuring the successful launch of new products and specifying the plan of action to reach goals, in collaboration with the marketing teams, Specialty Technical Sales Manager and the Sales Department,
Taking part in events and technical demonstrations organized for customers and leading partners,
Constantly monitoring the market.
And sell, sell!
- Education: a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in agriculture, veterinary activities or nutrition
- Experience in a successful position selling animal nutrition and health products/services
- Sales driven, strong communication and negotiation skills
- You have excellent inter-personal skills and very good business abilities. You like working in a team and are able to adapt quickly to various contacts. You are self-reliant, like challenges and obtaining results, and at the same time you have an analytical mind and are rigorous
- Strong career opportunities for professional growth for talented and highly motivated professional
- Fluent in English and Polish