Technical Support Manager – Asia
Directly reporting to the Development Director Asia, you will based at Neovia regional HQs in HCM, Vietnam.
You will be the first responsible person for customer technical support in the region with a focus on poultry and swine species, representing main part of our regional feed + premix activity. Thanks to your nutritional technical knowledge, you are the link between customer needs and optimal use of Neovia products.
You will join a global network that links all of Neovia’s expertise: experimental farms (11 centres), analysis laboratories (6 sites), industrial and academic partners.
- Structure & manage your team of regional designated field technical engineers and recruit to complete the team.
- Collaborate with country technical support manager and sales team on customer projects to promote Neovia products and services.
- Develop and conduct trainings of country technical support managers, sales team and distributors.
Disseminate technical information to the sales team.
- Support & help applying recommendations for Neovia products.
- Regular reporting and exchange with the Technical Support Managers and R&D team on all activities.
- Collaboration with the corporate formulation, species specialists and R&D team in France.
- Provide technical support at customer or distributor level.
- Participation in Key Account visits and response to technical inquiries in designated area.
- Provide technical information and nutritional consultancy to customers to improve customer relationship.
- Support Regional Species Experts and Marketing within their functions and responsibilities.
- Analyze livestock performance data and propose changes in feed and premix specifications.
- Analyze and report on farm trials with current and newly developed Neovia products in collaboration with regional technical managers.
- Collaborate with the local formulation and Formulation Business Service for the definition of the nutritional specifications of feed or premix marketed by Neovia.
- Present research results at scientific symposia, conferences, seminars, customer visits and internal trainings.
- Identify market requirements for existing and potential products and contribute to R&D programs.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a similar role including team management responsibility.
- Experience in Poultry and/or Swine nutrition and production.
- University diploma/degree or higher in agricultural, nutritional or veterinary sciences.
- Ability to travel frequently across the region.
- Ability to work remotely, autonomously and within teams.
- Excellent communications skills in English.
If you are handling the regional technical support manager role now at your company or used to handle the role at previous companies in animal nutrition industry; and interested in this opportunity, please kindly send me your resume at email@example.com
|Location||Ho Chi Minh|